Dash Door provides structural engineering support to our internal service departments via our own in-house license professional structural engineer.
Our structural engineer has over 18 years of experience in full building & fenestration analysis and design, including anti-terrorism blast mitigatation / protective design and ballistics. His experience in working with architectural design teams has enhanced Dash Door’s ability to communicate with and serve the South Florida architectural community.
The value-added engineering services we provide to our various client types include:
Contractors / End-Users:
- Professional shop drawing production via AutoCAD – offered on Dash Door projects
- Signed & Sealed calculations for approval submittals – offered on Dash Door projects
- Support in attaining one-time hurricane product approvals – offered on Dash Door projects
- Various classes brought to you by Dash Door for AIA Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit – Call for details
- Architect CAD support of product drawings on all Dash Door products
- Architect Specification support
- Structural consulting on any door or fenestration product (structural building supports / Hurricane product approval information)